Aug 12, 2014

Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure About


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun!

Top 10 Books I'm Not Sure I Want to Read
The books I've got sitting on my shelves, but keep talking myself out of

1. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I simply don't want this series to end, and if I read this, then it's over. Forever. I don't know that I can walk away with my heart in tact.

2. Rise by Andrea Cremer: I'm not entirely sure why I never read this. I own it. I've read all the others. I have no excuse.

3. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes: Because we all know I suck at reading book #2 in a series, OK? We all know it!!!! Go ahead and laugh.

In fact? While we're on the book #2 reason:

4. Deception by C.J. Redwine
5. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa
6. Everbound by Brodi Ashton
7. Prototype by M.D. Waters
8. Asunder by Jodi Meadows
9. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi

10. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick: I have no specific reasons for this one. At all.


7 comments:

  1. Deception and Through the Ever Night! You must read them! I love both those series. Actually just finished Deliverance (the third book) last night and am still on a book high from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Opposition as well and havn't started it yet. I'm waiting for the time to really sit down and devour it without interuption!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you on reading past book 1. Even if I love the series. Book 2 is just such a challenge to read! I have too many of them sitting on my shelf, staring at me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Obsidian (loved it!) and I haven't read the rest so I suck more than you do! I haven't read a lot of these series, but I did finished the Under the Never Sky series and it's one of my favorites :)

    I know what you mean about book #2, I have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, you and I are so alike! I have read all of those books by Andrea Cremer except Rise which is sitting on my TBR shelf! I did love The Eternity Cure and Everbound though. But Asunder is also on my TBR shelf. I own it and haven't read it yet! Great list!
    Check out my Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, book three is the hardest to read. I just don't want it to enddddd. Great list, by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always get very anxious when it comes to reading the next books in a series. I set my expectations too high.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!