Dec 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #7



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This a new way to showcase all the books currently weighing down my shelves. 

Woohoo! Last one of the year and it includes a lot of Christmas books and review copies and a vlog!





For Review:

Flowers in the Sky by Lynn Joseph
Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza
Impostor by Jill Hathaway
Spellcaster by Claudia Gray
Crash and Burn by Michael Hassan
Uses For Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt


Bought:

Stork by Wendy Delsol
Frost by Wendy Delsol
Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter
Hidden by Sophie Jordan
Once by Ana Carey
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo


**Many thanks to HarperCollins, HarperTeen, and St. Martin's Griffin for the review copies.**


Leave me a link in your comments so I can swing by your blog and see what you got this week, too!

8 comments:

  1. wow you had a lot of books, I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always get the more amazing books for review! Since we are in the same stat, we should think about trading (just saying :) Lets see. Mila and Uses for Boys are in my TBR list too. I have Hallowed and Falling Kingdoms, but I haven't read them yet.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mystic City sounds super amazing! I've heard great things about Shadow & Bone as well. I started reading it a while back but I forgot to finish it. I hope you enjoy all of your books. :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Great Haul! So many new books I haven't heard of yet. Def. need to add some of these to my TBR list. Alice in Zombie land and Mila 2.0 looks so good. New Follower :)


    Gabby @Gabby Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great haul. I've been dying to read nearly all of those.

    I noticed you're about to review Pushing the Limits. I loved that book. One of my faves. Hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    Taking it One Spot at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crash and Burn looks like such an amazing read. Really great concept. I really want to read Imposter as well since I loved Slide.

    You did a good thing getting Stork. I love that series and it was so much fun! Looks like we have Falling Kingdoms in common this week. Hope you love them all.

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul of books. Hope you enjoy them all as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!