Dec 1, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #5



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This a new way to showcase all the books currently weighing down my shelves. This week is a compilation of books I've gotten over the last month or so since I haven't done one of these in a while.


For Review:
Bruised by Sarah Skilton
Ashes of Twighlight by Kassy Tayler
The Farm by Emily McKay
Truancy City by Isamu Fukui
The Twisted Tradegy of Miss Natalie Stewart by Leanna Renee Hieber
Easy by Tammara Webber
Poison by Molly Cochran
Midnight City by J. Barton Mitchell

Bought:
Diety by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Reached by Ally Condie
Beta by Rachel Cohn
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally
Send by Patty Blount
The Goddess Legacy by Aimee Carter
Speechless by Hannah Harrington
Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein (BTW? This paperback is on $3.43 on Amazon right now!!!)

That's what I got this week month. Leave me a link so I can swing by your post and comment back!

11 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you got Speechless, Easy and The Farm. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah!!! SO SO SO MANY Books! Love It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many fantasitc books this week. I loved Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker, so I really hope you end up liking them!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of awesome books this week. I see you got a lot of interesting stuff. Been hearing good things about Easy as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some interesting reads I see there. What is this Poison I keep seeing? Its book two right? Hmm, will check on that. AND OMW YOU GOT EASY!!! Sorry, I have quite a love for that book. Enjoy :)

    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/12/book-haul-in-which-i-did-some-catching.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great books. I want to read The Farm,Stealing Parker and Ashes of Twilight.

    HERE is what I got.
    Zemira @ YA Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of goodies! I just bought the ebook of Catching Jordan and are looking forward to starting those books. And I really want to read Easy! I have heard a lot of great things. I hope you enjoy them all! :)

    You can see what I got this week here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books! The Lost Girl is one I have on my wishlist! Enjoy!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great books this past month! I'm most looking forward to reading Goddess Legacy, as I love that series! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG so many amazing new books!! The Lost Girl (I'm DYING to read that), Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker, Easy, The Goddess Legacy, Beta..!!!! I hope you enjoy them all !:)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Ashley @ BookNook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books Hannah! I have Embrace, Beta and Speechless, but I haven't read them yet. I love the Goddess series and I really liked this installment as well.

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!