Apr 29, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #1


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. This a new way to showcase all the books currently weighing down my shelves.


For Review:
The Summer My Life Began by Shannon Greenland
Beauty by Lisa Daily
It's Our Prom (So Deal With It) by Julie Anne Peters
Purity by Jackson Pearce
Once by Anna Carey
Team Human by Justine Larbalestier & Sara Rees Brennan
Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
So Close To You by Rachel Carter

Gifted:
Real Mermaids Don't Wear Toe Rings by Helene Boudreau
The Storyteller by Antonia Michaels
Legacy by Molly Cochran
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Ten by Gretchen McNeil

Many thanks to Penguin, Little Brown, and HarperCollins. Special huge thanks to Lena @ Addicted 2 Novels.

7 comments:

  1. I'm very curious about Ten! Also, I booked a room for one night for BEA, so I'd better see you there at some point :-D It's only just over a month away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer My Night Began looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books this week! So jealous you got Once! I loved Even and so did my mom, haha! I hope you enjoy reading all your books! Great haul :) Check out my haul:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books. Great Stacking The Shelves Vlog. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I can't wait to hear about A Midsummer's Nightmare and I just finished Ten and LOVED it!! Enjoy!!

    You can check out what I got Here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books! Team Human sounds good, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! Am most interested in Team Human, as it sounds awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!