Jul 3, 2011

Once Upon A Readathon!

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


I'm proud to announce I will be participating in the "Once Upon A Readathon" this July 11-13. The idea is to read as many books as possible in those three days.

My goal is to read 5 books. Luckily I'm on vacation and will be at the beach then, so hopefully I can accomplish my goal! I'm already eyeballing my bookshelf for what books I should take on vacation, but there are so many to choose from...

Maybe I'll set up a poll so you guys can vote on what I take?

2 comments:

  1. NEW FOLLOWER.

    Lovely blog...Just wanted to stop by to look around.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    I have a giveaway going on at my blog if you want to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the read-a-thon! I've only tried one, and failed miserably. Too bad, because they're such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!