Jun 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (5)


"Waiting On"  Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking  the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
This week I'm waiting on....
 
 
Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison.
 
I have been a long-time fan of the Tristan and Isolde saga for years. I love that Tristan was a knight of the round table with King Arthur, and his love with Isolde was damned from the start. Something about impossible loves just sparks a serious interest in me. I cannot WAIT for this title.
 
Here's the Goodreads blurb:
 
A modern retelling of the German fairyales "Tristan and Isolde", Tris and Izzie, is about a young witch named Izzie who is dating Mark King, the captain of the basketball team and thinks her life is going swimmingly well. Until -- she makes a love potion for her best friend Brangane and then ends up taking it herself accidentally, and falling in love with Tristan, the new guy at school.
 
Tris and Izzie will be released 10.11.2011 by EgmontUSA
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I really want to read this book! It looks so cute! And the cover is gorgeous; it reminds me of Fall :) Great choice!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one's available on NetGalley in case you would love to read it right away. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These YA retellings are very popular right now

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!