Jun 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)


Hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren, I thought this would be a great way to share the reads I got this week by purchasing, trading/swapping, or for review. All links lead to Goodreads. This covers last week and this week.



For Review:
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Read my review HERE
The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle

Bought/Traded:
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Memento Nora by Angie Smibert
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Before I Die by Jenny Downham
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
The King's Rose by Alisa M. Libby
So Much Closer by Susane Colasanti
Trail by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Passion by Lauren Kate
A Touch of Dead by Charlaine Harris

10 comments:

  1. Very Good Selection of Books. It sometimes gets hard to make your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chime was FANTASTIC and I really liked your review of Half-Blood. Can't wait for my turn!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had Memento Nora on my TBR list for far too long, I have to find a copy somewhere. So many great books, the difficult part is choosing when to read them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying to get Beauty Queens great imm, and thanks for the comment and following.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of books. I am very jealous.

    Here's my IMM

    Really liking your blog too.

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I really want to read Beauty Queens and Wildthorne.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great haul of books! :) I got Passion a few weeks ago, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Passion is beautiful, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look so good! I've wanted to read So Much Closer for a while now! Hope you enjoy it! Check out My IMM if you get the chance! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am currently reading Raised by Wolves. So Trial by Fire is of course my next "to read" book.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you know that every time you comment, an angel gets its wings.

OK, not really, but thanks for popping by!